Nadi Pariksha Training Program, only for Ayurveda Doctors
Nadi Pariksha is an ancient Ayurvedic system of diagnosis that involves the accurate analysis of the vibratory frequency of the pulse at various levels. This system can accurately diagnose physical, mental, and emotional imbalances and ailments. If you are interested in learning this subtle science, our Nadi Pariksha Training Programme can help you master the art of pulse diagnosis.
Why learn Nadi Pariksha through this exclusive Training Program?
Nadi Pariksha is a non-invasive, correct, detailed, and scientific system of diagnosis. It can help you in accurately analyzing a patient's current state of health and predicting any health issues that may be lurking around the corner. Nadi Pariksha addresses the root cause of the health issue.
Nadi Pariksha is a subtle science that involves the accurate analysis of an individual's physical, emotional, and mental state through the examination of the pulse. This science can be mastered through a combination of scientific knowledge, heightened awareness, and intuition. Intuition plays a crucial role in Nadi Pariksha, and it can be activated by promoting the wellness of the mind.
Nadi Pariksha training program incorporates various modules that aims to provide a unique blend of holistic training that caters to the physical, emotional, and mental well-being of individuals.
Training Program Modules:
- Nadi Pariksha Training (theory & practice)
- Art of Living’s Happiness Program
- Advanced meditation program
- Sahaj Samadhi meditation Program
- Ayursutra workshop
- Soft skill training program
- Ayurveda students will learn an essential diagnostic tool to identify the body's energy levels and disease tendencies.
- The students will also gain practical experience by performing Nadi Pariksha on patients.
- This program will enhance the employability of students by adding an additional skill to their resume.
- The training program will also help in providing quality healthcare services to the community.
- Excellent career opportunity to collaborate with Globally recognised Brand nationally and Internationally.
- Access to knowledge pool for getting mentorship at early career from Industry Experts.
What will you gain in the 10 day program?
- Mind management techniques to promote awareness & clarity of mind
- An ability to tap into your intuition & address the root cause of the disease
- Upgrade your skills to understand the mechanisms of the body
Hear what our participants have to say
Enroll for this 10 day Training Program & start making accurate diagnosis with ease.
Training Program Dates: 11 to 28th May (Full day course)
Venue: The Art of Living International Centre
Eligibility: BAMS doctors and students in their internship period can also apply for the program
Certificates will be issued upon successful completion and assessment. Successful candidates have the option of applying to Sri Sri Wellbeing as Nadi Pariksha Consultants.
Join our Nadi Pariksha Training Programme to master the art of pulse diagnosis and enhance your holistic approach towards healthcare.